As we are a charity that creates bespoke, made-to-order items, we want you to really love what you're buying and be sure it's perfect for you. All of our products are made by hand to the highest standard of quality, and are described as accurately as possible on our website. If you are unsure of fit, material or look, we recommend checking out our SIZING CHART and reading through the product description thoroughly. We do discourage returns and exchanges as it is a costly process for us. We provide very detailed information about sizing and fit in our product descriptions to ensure your are 100% happy with your purchase.
Remember when contacting us that we are a small-scale, ethical organisation. We care for our customers (we wouldn't be where we are without your support!) and will try our best to rectify any situation, but we aren't able to refund everyone’s return. This is why we have tried to outline everything above for your information. In most cases we will reply within hours or less, but please recognise that there is only one team member running our online store, and we’ll endeavour to respond to your request in a timely manner.
Got any more questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges & Refunds
- Exchanges & refunds are accepted, but you must contact us first via email or phone for us to agree on the return reason. Shipping both ways will be at the customer’s expense unless the fault lies with The Social Outfit.
- Contact must be made within 2 days of receiving the parcel, and we must receive the returned trackable parcel within 14 days. The item must be unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Our refund & exchange policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot provide a refund or exchange.
- We cannot provide a refund or exchange for change of mind, sale items or jewellery unless faulty.
- If your product arrives with a manufacturing fault, or it’s damaged, please email email@example.com with your order number, a photo and description of the fault and we will refund or replace.
- If your product arrives and we have made a mistake and sent you the wrong item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will amend this for you.
The cost of returned merchandise will be refunded to you at the current exchange rate, in Australian dollars. Shipping fees are not refundable. If you would like to exchange your purchase for a different size or product, the cost of shipping an item of the same or lesser value will be paid by The Social Outfit.
Please wrap securely and return the merchandise with a copy of your invoice trackable and pre-paid mail to the address below:
The Social Outfit
353 King Street
- Please be aware it is at the discretion of The Social Outfit to deem an item faulty.
- Doesn’t suit you? Incorrect size? Changed your mind? You can exchange your item with shipping at the customer’s expense, or receive a credit note.
- If any Item is faulty on our part, we will offer you Refund, Exchange, Repair or Compensation. This will be assessed case by case.
All deliveries are made by Australia Post Express. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation email (including tracking number) - please allow 3-5 working days for your order to arrive.
Every precaution is taken to make sure your parcel arrives swiftly and safely, however in the unlikely event of a missing parcel, please contact your local Australia Post to lodge an investigation. Please be aware that The Social Outfit cannot accept responsibility for missing orders. When checking out, please double check all address information, and consider using a workplace address if your home letterbox is not secure.
If you have any questions relating to your order please contact email@example.com.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are outside Australia and would like more information regarding international postage rates and times.